…and past supporters!
- Lauretta Boyd Charitable Trust, Arvada, Colorado for hay and training.
- Freda Hambrick Fund of El Pomar Foundation, Colorado Springs for general operating expenses.
- Colorado Unwanted Horse Alliance (CUHA) for providing multiple grants to support veterinary care at the Horse Protection League.
Private Donors in 2017, 2018
- Many thanks to Sharon Brauch for the kind donation of a horse trailer (a beautiful 1995 Travalong 3 horse slant load stock combo trailer) – it will get much use.
Thank you so much to our horse sponsors: (9/2017-1/9/2018)
- Anna Ruth Gregg, Shirley and Dale Lehman.
- Boo Bozena Nowicka.
- Daisy Sally Minelli.
- Elsa Betty McDonald.
- Glory Jill Robertson and Kelly Lloyd.
- Jackie Barb Albright.
- Millie Mildred Patterson, Sally Minelli.
- Princess Sally Douglass.
- Raja Denis Low.
- Romeo Gary and Lois Smith, Mary Seitz.
- SaraJane Don MacArthur, Jory and Doug Weber.
- Sundance Lydia Dakota, Sophie Stemler.
- A donation was made by Bo Miller, in memory of Sue Miller.
- Jill Whidden and Trudy Younger made a donation in loving memory of Jasper, a much loved dog belonging to Carol Molnia and Gary McIntosh.
- Barb and Jim Albright made a donation in loving memory of HPL horses Gracie, Lyla and Oreo.
- Carol Molnia made a donation in memory of Annie Oden’s HPL horse, Kidd.
- Annie Oden made a donation in memory of Oreo, the much-loved HPL horse adopted by Melloney and George Millward.
- HPL also received a memorial donation in memory of Oreo from Carol Molnia.
- Kathryn Dritsas made a donation in memory of Zoobie, one good dog!
- Joyce Bagwell made a donation in honor of her late husband, James Bagwell.
- Annie Oden made a donation in memory of two much loved horses, Gator and Miss Lucille (Lucy).
- Trudy Younger and Jill Whidden made donations in memory of Lucy, a former HPL rescue, owned and loved by Annie Oden; and a beloved dog named Pie, faithful companion to Kim Gilbert.
- Carol Molnia made a memorial donation in honor of Annie Oden’s HPL rescue mare, Spirit.
- Richard Rudy and Annie Oden made a donation in loving memory of Spirit, Josh, and a dog named Scratch.
- A donation was received from John and Bev Rives in memory of a horse named Scholar.
- Spirit’s memory was honored with a donation from Trudy Younger and Doug and Jory Weber.
- Richard Rudy and Annie Oden made a donation in loving memory of Chance (an HPL rescue) and Serena.
- A horse at A Rising Star from John, Bev and Ginger (former HPL mare) Rives.
- Lucy (HPL mare adopted by Annie Oden) and Josh (draft horse owned by Mattie Vadas) from Carol Molnia.
- Colorado (a mare owned by Marcia Imse) from Nancy Taylor Mason.
- Gator and Lucy from Linda Pierrel.
- Nancy McCarthy from Esther Lidstrom.
- Flicka from Kimberley Collins.
- Jonathon Stride from Julie Marble-White.
- Esther Emerson from her daughters Star, Mary and Millie.
- His departed horses from Robert Kinne.
Colorado Gives Day
- Richard Deborski, in memory of Wats.
- Beth Emerson, in honor of Esther Emerson.
- Jory Weber, in memory of Lacey and Gator.
In Honor Of…
- Scott McCaffrey and Deborah Luckett made a donation on behalf of Chuck and Claudia Johnson.
- A donation was made by Lynn Roberts in gratitude for helping Asia Minor.
- Ted and Janet Younger made a donation in honor of Ted Younger, Jr., Dan and Robin Younger.
- Cathy Wildman made a donation on behalf of “my dear friend Camille Deuber. She is Sharon Crosby’s sister-in-law.”
- Dale and Shirley Lehman are sponsoring Anna.
- A thanksgiving donation was made by Susan Becker in honor of Dolly Hannon for her exemplary teaching.
- Diane Holschbach made a donation in honor of her sisters, Barb and Linda Sullivan.
- Dan & Robin Younger and Ted Younger, Jr. from Ted and Jan Younger.
- William and Jackie Sullivan from Cleo Sullivan.
- The Sullivan family from Barbara Sullivan.
- Megan Benjamin from the Benjamin family.
- Emie O’Neill from Jill and Charles Richardson.
- Kris Pratt from the Schiffbauer family.
- Lark Birdsong from the Ramroop Family.
- Lark Birdsong and Julie Brisson from Sarah, Reese and Skylar White.
We don’t forget a generous gesture! Our continuing thanks go to past donors.